Home Forums Products & trends Embedded banking – disrupting the banking landscape?

Embedded banking – disrupting the banking landscape?

Home Forums Products & trends Embedded banking – disrupting the banking landscape?

• Creator
    Topic
    Bhuvaneshwari R
    Participant

Very keen to learn about new disruptions in the banking landscape, I recently came across the concept of embedded banking, & how it has evolved to be a game-changer for B2Bs. Sharing a few benefits of embedded banking for businesses with all Tether members here,
    1. Boosts revenue
    2. Improves customer loyalty & retention
    3. Increases brand recognition
    4. Reduces cost (low interchange fees)
    5. Access to customer experience data

What did I miss? Do share your thoughts:)

[shared_counts]
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Ananth Narayanan
      Participant

Glad that you mentioned this topic.

– The current + upcoming wave of B2B fintech models are adding a fintech layer on top of other B2C/ B2B non-fintech apps.

– Hence any fintech building the API pipelines (or) the infrastructure to enable such functionality within those apps would be playing in the Embedded Fintech domain.

– One thing to note: Most of the initial embedded fintech startups are solving only for the distribution side (focus on increasing sale of financial products), whereas I’m more curious about solutions catering to the manufacturer of financial products (Banks, Insurance companies, AMCs, Family Offices, etc.)

Bhuvaneshwari R
      Participant

Glad to read your perspectives on this as well.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.